Sunday, July 22, 2012

Let's get you caught up...

Hey guys, sorry that this entry was so late, I have been in California and I don't have my laptop, I barely have any service, other than at my dad's fiance's house, and I don't have my phone(yikes). I have been here since the 12th of July, and I am leaving the 26th. I have to admit, I do miss Renaye, but I think that, in due time, I will get over her completely. I just recently found out that her dog, Hollister, died. He was hit by a police car. How tragic. I loved that dog, even though it wasn't too fond of me. I just was given a journal, earlier today, and I plan on writing in it every day, if I can. Due to the fact that I have almost no requests on topics, I will be searching Twitter, Google, Bing, and Ask.com for popular topics on blogs. I would really appreciate some comments from other viewers, not just Alec(no offense, bestfriend). Other than that, nothing much has been going on. I went to Las Vegas a couple of days ago, and that was pretty cool. I really liked it. I'm beginning to realize why I don't like it here, though. My dad can't take a joke, gets offended easily, and doesn't really pay attention. I find myself missing Allison, of all people, the most. I realized how much it's gonna suck when she has to leave for college. I hope she lives at home. 


ta ta for now..

2 comments: