Tuesday, July 10, 2012

day 2

Hey. I told you I would keep you updated. That's what I'm doing. Renaye said she thinks of me more as a friend. So she broke up with me. And I feel as though I'm dying. I feel like she unintentionally ripped my beating heart out of my chest. I thought I could see her and I having a future. But that future has turned into a fantasy. And that fantasy has been shattered. And the broken, jagged pieces of the fantasy are crumbling down my face in the form of tears. I feel like I'm just withering away with the rest of humanity. This is actually some of the stuff I told her. I feel like nobody will ever make me feel as happy as I was when I was with her. I feel like I have to cut her off. And by the way, she probably didn't know that I was listening to Rascal Flatts singing Here Comes Goodbye. I clicked on it and literally right after in the middle of the song she texted me that. I can't finish this blog right now. I'm too blinded by tears. I love you all. If I even know what that word means anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment