Sunday, July 22, 2012

Top 10 Favorite Songs of 2012

After searching on Google for about a minute and a half, I clicked on a website and it said to do top tens and top one hundreds of 2011(it was an old entry). So, here goes. 

TOP 15 FAVORITE SONGS OF 2012(not in order):
Maroon 5 feat. Wiz Khalifa: "Payphone"
Nicki Minaj: "Starships"
Gotye: "Somebody That I Used to Know"
Britney Spears: "I Wanna Go"
Rihanna: "We Found Love"
Rihanna: "Only Girl in The World"
Rihanna: "Where Have You Been"
Bruno Mars: "Marry You"
LMFAO: "Sexy and I Know It"
LMFAO: "Party Rock"
Carrie Underwood: "Good Girl"
Blake Shelton: "Honeybee"
Miranda Lambert: "Over You"
Miranda Lambert: "Gunpowder and Lead"
Martina McBride: "Concrete Angel"

Those are all of the ones I could name. I love a whole bunch more country songs, but I don't know the artist or the name of the song. I also love this CD that my mom has that has a whole bunch of old italian love songs on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment