Hey guys! I'm Olivia and I'm a 13 year old girl who lives in New York state. I don't live in the city, so don't ask. I live in a small town a few hours away from Pennsylvania. This blog is going to be just a way to get out my feelings and thoughts about my everyday life. Nothing special, and I know this isn't going to be ultra famous, considering I don't think I'll be advertising this blog anywhere. I have a pretty boring life, other than the fact that my dad lives in California and I get to go out there for 2 weeks in the summertime and on occasional holidays. So this blog is just going to be a rundown of who I am! This might be a tad controversial, and I might get a hate comment or two, but I am a lesbian, and I have a girlfriend. We have been dating for the past two weeks, which isn't long, but she's absolutely great. I was best friends with her before we started going out, actually, so I know all there is to know about her! Most people around here, because it's a very small town with traditional values, don't know. Most of my grade and the grade below me know, but not many people outside of that area. My sisters know, one supports me(but finds it a little werid) and one thinks I'm just trying to get attention and it's just a phase. Trust me, it's not. My sisters are actually my step-sisters. The one who supports me is Allison, she's 16 years old and is going to be a senior next year. She'll be 17 in November. The one who thinks it's a phase is Emily, and she's 18 years old, she'll be a freshman in college next year. I'll be a freshman in high school! My girlfriend's name is Renaye. My mom knows I'm gay, but she doesn't believe me, either. If my step-dad ever found out, my mom and I would most likely be kicked out. He's a little... well... he's a jerk. I like him sometimes, sometimes he's a likeable guy, but sometimes he comes off as arrogant and ignorant, and sometimes he's just a jerk all around. I would really like to become a journalist or a columnist or some type of writer, preferably to J-14, Tiger Beat, M, or some other teen magazine, just so I can meet celebrities, but I don't care as long as I get to write! I guess you could say that writing is my passion. I mean, don't get me wrong, I used to want what every other kid wants at 12 or 13, to become a famous singer/actress/person of some sort, and I sing averagely, but not outstanding, and I do a little acting in plays at my school, but I'm not great at it, and I would rather be outside, writing about the nature or writing a short story. Most people in my school think that it's weird how I just write when I'm bored, mainly because my school is in the bottom 25th percentile of our grade averages. I am in an accelerated math class, although I'm lazy and don't do most of the homework, but I'm not in accelerated science because I suck at science! We don't have accelerated english programs at this grade level, but i got a 98 on my final grade for english, so I don't think I will have any problems getting into the accelerated classes when I'm applicable. Next year I will be taking my only accelerated course, geometry. That should suck, considering I HATE shapes. I hate all of the equations for shapes and I hate everything that has to do with math and shapes combined. UGH. I will be taking social studies, which should be pretty dreadful. I am good at social studies, I get good grades when I take tests(we had a final and I got a 98), but it's so boring... I'm in chorus, but I'm only in it because we get to fundraise to go on trips around the country and when I'm a senior he's going to take us to Ireland(YAYYY!!). Let's see, what else... OH! My best friend is moving to Corning which is 2 hours away! She's moving in with her mom who lives in Corning because her dad is having liver problems and can't afford to take care of his two kids anymore, so she has to move in with her mom. Her life hasn't been easy, lately. She just recently had brain surgery because she had a cist on her pituitary gland that made her extremely short and underdeveloped. She has the body of an 8 year old girl and she's 13. She will begin to grow in December when they give her the growth hormones she needs. And NOW, of all times, she has to move in with her mom in Corning:'( I feel bad for her, her life is sort of a mess! Anyway, on to a different, more positive, topic, I am a youtube fanatic... I'm obsessed!! I am subscribed to Jenna Marbles(duhh!!) VintageorTacky, TheFineBros, and a whole bunch of other people, including makeupwithsky, which is very unpopular. I found her when I was looking up school bag videos and I absolutely adore her makeup tips. I am also currently obsessed with Grand Theft Auto 4, which I do suggest to anyone who doesn't mind foul language and violence... I just like it for the speeding car chases!!(: Anyway, I am leaving to go to California in 3 days, or 2 days, I guess, since it's 1 a.m. lol! Tomorrow(or today, i guess?) I am going to spend the day with my Grandma(I haven't in a while) and then the day after, I'm spending the day with Renaye(I need to see her before I leave, I'm gonna miss her insanely!). Renaye's family, unlike mine, supports her completely. Her sister is a lesbian(she's 23) and she has a girlfriend who she's proposing to tomorrow(or today i guess lol), and her mom is fine with it. Okay, well I should really get to bed so I can get up in the morning!
TTFN!
No comments:
Post a Comment