I have to say, to the reader who published that comment, that this is, indeed a good topic. It is a very touchy subject in the world we live in right now. Now, just like gay marriage, abortion has two opinions. You can either think that abortion is okay or you can think that it's wrong. Before I subject your brains to my opinion, I'm going to say that this is just that, an opinion. Opinions cannot be argued. You do not by any means have to agree to this opinion, but if you do, I'm glad.
I guess you could say that I'm an optomistic person. I think it all depends on the situation. Although, I lean towards disagreeing. I think that abortion should only be used if the baby daddy raped you to impregnate you. And even then, I still think it's kinda shady. If a girl is 16 years old and pregnant, that is her own fault. Unless she was raped. But if she willingly had sexual relations with a boy and he wasn't wearing any protection and she wasn't taking birth control, she shouldn't abort that child. I don't even think she should put it up for adoption. Her actions have consequences. If you are on Craigslist, see an add for a puppy that you know you can't afford to take care of, and you buy it, when you get that puppy, are you going to have it put down because of your mistakes? If you are a pregnant girl thinking about getting an abortion, consider adoption. I know I said I don't fully agree with adoption, either, but if you know that your child would have a harder life than necessary, and you know you can't afford a baby right now, give it up for adoption. But don't abort. It's not the baby's fault because you were irresponsible, so why are you punishing the baby?
Again, those are my opinions on abortion, I don't say you have to agree with me, but if you do, that's great, too. Leave a comment telling me what I should write about next time!
I agree again lol...i want you to go on Netflix or youtube and look up kathleen madigan: gone madigan....she is a stand up comedian...who will make you lyfao asap.
ReplyDelete