Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Alec:)

Yes, I am writing about my best friend, because he has requested it, and many other topics that I would rather not do. So I will agree to this one topic.

Alec has been my best friend for a while now, I guess, even though sometimes I'm a total b.i.t.c.h. to him. So, we get along pretty well. This is probably the coolest kid I know, not lying. He's the only one who owns REAL ninja stars, because he's baller, owns REAL swords, and he has Netflix, which is even MORE baller!!

No, but seriously, he's awesome. He gives the best advice I have had, and he's honest about it. Plus, he supports me, sometimes maybe a little too much lol(;

There you go, Alec!

To all of my other viewers, you are all probably just as baller as Alec, if that's even possible...

TTFN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment