Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Newest Obsession

I guess this post isn't personal, so I would just like to say that Glee is my newest obsession. I started watching it in Season 3, so I guess I'm sort of new to Glee, but I have one couple that I absolutely adore and support and if they break up, Glee will freaking suck, and they are Kurt and Blaine. I'm a Klainer. To the extreme. I looked up Klaine videos the other day on youtube, it had been a while and the show isn't on again until next season, and i was getting fairly bored, and then I realized that was an AWFUL idea, considering the past 4 days I have been staying up till the hours of the morning watching Kurt and Blaine. I swear to god, I watched them from like 9 or 10 p.m. to 8:30 or 9 a.m., as well as some other stuff, but it was 99% Klaine, 1% other.

I like Glee so much because it is such an inspirational and inspiring show with all of these characters that relate to me, and many other people. I connect with the shows characters, Santana and Brittany, because I am also a teenage lesbian and I have gotten similar remarks as Santana. I adore Klaine because they are so romantic, they aren't SUPER sexual, they are more romantic, they have such a great relationship, and they are honestly changing the USA, if not the world. Nobody had a problem with Santana and Brittany's kiss because it was merely a peck, never a full on liplock, that would actually happen in real life, but just a tiny kiss. Klaine FULL ON LIPLOCKED, MADE OUT, and shared a couple pecks, but the pecks STILL had more intimacy than any of Brittana's kisses did.

As Darren Criss said in his audition for Glee, Glee is supporting the underdog. And I am an underdog. Therefore, Glee supports me.

tatafornow<3

No comments:

Post a Comment