Thursday, August 2, 2012

Chat Room Websites

Omegle. Chat Roulette. Both popular names in the internet world. There are other chatrooms that are for certain schools or clubs, but Omegle and Chat Roulette are the most popular. There are many different websites that include chatrooms with the membership. I am not fond of "typing" on chatrooms. I prefer video, that way I know exactly who is on the other side of that computer. I usually use Omegle, just because I have known it longer than Chat Roulette. I do not believe that teens under the age of 13 should be on there, and even then(although I'm 13, almost 14), I think it's still a little harsh. I understand that my statement is hypocritical, but I would just like to clear up the fact that IF YOU CAN HANDLE nudity, YOU CAN USE Omegle and Chat Roulette. But don't be too shocked if you come across nudity. Omegle and Chat Roulette are probably more subjected to nudity than any other site, and there are ways to "type chat", but I'm just not too comfortable with that idea. You may not see nudity, but it's a lot easier for a person to convince you to share personal information or make you feel uncomfortable through a chat conversation than a video conversation. With video, you can see everything, unless their screen/face/body is covered. My sister usually covers the camera when she goes onto Omegle and Chat Roulette, but that's only when she wants to find someone normal to show her face to. I find that most chatroom websites are very inappropriate at times, so I try not to go on them too much. That is just my basic opinion on chatrooms! I hope you enjoyed reading and I hope you have a wonderful day/night, I know my night has been going great. There has been a few problems with this computer lately, but I will try to post this as soon as possible. It should probably be up tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment