Sorry I haven't made a blog in... well... forever...
BUT: I have been EXTREMELY busy with people and things and blah blah..
Just to get you caught up, this is what happened: Me and Renaye dated again, we had some more of her issues, practice date was scheduled, I called it all off, blah. Me and my bisexual friend who has had a crush on me for a while dated, I just called that off today because it's super weird and I'm still like totally in love with Renaye, but she doesn't see these, so I can talk. I don't know if I can go to my dad's wedding in September, but if I can't, I'm gonna throw the biggest temper tantrum in history. Today I started feeling lonely. It's kind of consuming me. Yesterday I woke up with poison ivy, it SUCKS wong. I'm itchy. All over. I am gonna go to the doctors on Monday if it isn't gone by then because I can't frocking sleep.
That's pretty much it. Some personal stuff, too, but I would rather not showcase that anymore. I would like to keep this blog more professional from now on, and my relationships aren't serious enough to talk about on here, considering they don't last long:(
if you have any topics you want me to write about, comment. if not, then don't comment
tata for nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
No comments:
Post a Comment